Face Washing Essentials
- Choose a gentle, non-abrasive and alcohol-free cleanser.
- After wetting your face with lukewarm water, apply cleanser with your fingertips.
- Avoid the use of washcloths and sponges as this may irritate your skin.
- Avoid scrubbing your skin as scrubbing will irritate your skin.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry with soft towel.
- Apply oil / moisturizer if your skin is dry or irritated. Take particular care and apply moisturizer gently on the delicate skin surrounding the eyes.
- Wash twice a day and after exercise/sweating.
Avoid the temptation to wash often and limit yourself to washing your face once in the morning and once at night. Wash your face and skin as soon as possible after sweating as sweat irritates the skin.